The widespread adoption of Microsoft SharePoint, including by the majority of Fortune 500 organizations, has made it a must-have tool for many information and knowledge workers. However with the increasing use of mobile devices in the workplace, employees now expect important applications, like SharePoint, to travel with them. How does IT make that happen, while also making sure that security doesn’t take a hit?
View The Case for Mobilizing SharePoint infographic to learn more.
- Is Your Organization’s Productivity Keeping Pace?
- New Research to Drive Enterprise Mobile Policies
- Tackling BYOD Security Challenges
- Need for Mobile Productivity and Collaboration Driving Federal Cloud Deployments
- Gambling, Dropbox, and Box Top IT’s Most Banned Apps List
Tags: cloud file sharing, cloud file storage, document management, FTP, ftp replacement, hybrid cloud storage, Microsoft, mobiile, Mobile, mobile device, mobile file sharing, mobile security, mobilize sharepoint, Online Backup, online sharing, Secure Collaboration, secure file transfer, security, SharePoint