Sales Engineer - Palo Alto, CA
Job Description and Desired Skills:
The Field Sales Engineer will work closely with our account executives throughout the sales process. Primary responsibilities include educating prospects/customers about our service offerings, online demonstrations of our products and ensuring the account executive has the proper technical support throughout the sales cycle. At times, you will interact with our Research & Development team on prospect inquiries. To be based out of our Palo Alto, CA office. No Relocation.
- Educate prospective customers and channel partners about the superiority of our File Sharing solution; offering market comparisons of our competitors to demonstrate the advantage of choosing Accellion
- Provide intensive pre-sales technical consulting to Sales staff and prospective Accellion clients, participating in online demonstrations of our product, conference calls and possible site visits with account executives. Document all customer questions to ensure immediate follow-up on all outstanding issues
- Consult with the account executive during the proposal process to ensure that all technical information and recommendations address customer requirements
- Support Account Management, Marketing, and customers to ensure newly released features are understood & how they might increase the value of existing installations
- Train channel partners either through on-line demonstrations or in person training sessions on the technical aspects and market positioning of the Accellion solution
- Establish evaluations of the Accellion application for prospects. Provide support during the installation. Train the prospect on both the end user and admin interfaces. Ensure specific business requirements are met using the application.