Request For Proposal Specialist
Job Description and Desired Skills:
This role is an important role within the organization that requires technical aptitude, problem solving, project-management, and collaborative relationship skills for working with key constituents throughout the organization to ensure we hit important client deadlines.
Primarily focused on working directly with the sales team for responding to RFPs, RFIs, and other field based inquiries, the role will also take ownership to further develop our overall response process, assess technology solutions and curate a response library/database to enable greater organizational efficiency.
- Owns the RFP process; new intake, tracking, project-managing, completion for submission to ensure client deadlines are met
- Works closely with subject matter experts to clarify responses, create new/custom answers, update time oriented information and maintain standard language
- Works with sales team to develop post-RFP analysis; tracking cycle, won/lost and organizes statistical data for management review (volume, value, response to closed, resource allocation)
- Responsible for assessing process and recommending changes or technologies to better utilize resources and respond in a more timely manner
- Develops and maintains an understanding of company’s products to aid in facilitating answers more effectively
- Owns creating and building (working with extended team) of materials for proactive proposal generation