Sales Development Representative
Job Description and Desired Skills:
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, the Sales Development Representative will act as the first contact for many prospects in Accellion’s business with inbound and outbound telemarketing calls. This person qualifies Accellion’s prospects and produces quality leads for the Accellion Sales Force (Inside and Field). This person is responsible for meeting sales pipeline targets in their assigned territory. They will diligently work leads as assigned in a pro-active manner. The SDR position is not a closing role.
- Execute timely follow up on website inquiries, marketing qualified leads, lead referrals, product information requests, inbound emails, inbound phone inquiries and educate prospects on Accellion’s value proposition.
- Effectively qualify and develop prospects using a consistent inbound/outbound calling contact process, lead qualification process, lead rating system, and sales process to attain monthly/quarterly/annual objectives.
- Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and design "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues.
- Use salesforce.com and Marketo to record all Sales activities to ensure accurate history, including tasks, leads, deals, and all follow-up activities.
- Maintain average call volume of 65 calls per day (this is a mix of calling on new leads, existing relationships, as well as Opportunity Management tasks).
- Maintain average daily prospect talk time of 3.5 hours per day.Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Accellion’s products, industry trends, and competition.