Enterprise IT and Security
Corporations and government agencies rely on Accellion to ensure maximum information security and compliance for enterprise-wide information sharing.
The kiteworks solution ensures the protection of sensitive information and intellectual property while enabling mobile employees to securely create, edit, sync, and share this information with individuals both internal and external to the organization. Accellion offers a choice of private on-premise or hosted cloud deployment to deliver the highest levels of data security and protection. With a modular multi-tier architecture, kiteworks provides organizations with a highly scalable and flexible solution.
Private Cloud Deployments
- Private Cloud (On-Premise) Private cloud on-premise deployment ensures complete control over the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information sharing between internal and external users. Accellion, offers an easy to install and manage on-premise solution for VMware and Hyper-V virtualized environments, enabling rapid enterprise-wide private cloud deployment.
- Private Cloud (Hosted) Private cloud hosted deployment provides the flexibility and scalability of a managed service offering while ensuring high levels of security and control. With an Accellion private cloud hosted solution there is no co-mingling of application data, resulting in a greatly reduced risk of data exposure and leakage.
- Hybrid Cloud Enterprises with global deployments can seamlessly combine on-premise deployments for major offices with hosted deployments for satellite offices to enable rapid scaling of their own IT infrastructure. Accellion's hybrid cloud solution combines the control of the private cloud with the flexibility of hosted cloud solutions.
Flexible and Scalable Architecture
- Modular Multi-Tier Architecture An industry first, kiteworks enables extreme deployment flexibility by allowing the web, application, and storage tiers to be separated and placed anywhere in the network. The web tier can be placed in the DMZ for VPN-less access from mobile devices, while the application, and storage tiers can be placed behind the internal firewall. Unique authentication tokens for each tier provide an additional layer of security from intrusions and data breaches.
- Extreme Scalability With kiteworks, each tier can be scaled independently or can be combined into a single virtual appliance. This allows organizations to grow their deployment from a single server, supporting a few thousand users, to a global deployment supporting hundreds of thousands of users. Each tier can be optimized for performance by adding an unlimited number of servers, and load balancing is configured automatically by the system. Additionally, deploying redundant servers at each tier can ensure high availability.
- Data Sovereignty and Global Deployments The kiteworks architecture optimizes performance for users around the world by enabling placement of servers close to regional offices. Furthermore, EU data residency policies can be applied to restrain data storage to physical geographical boundaries to meet security and compliance requirements.
Skyhigh Enterprise-Ready Skyhigh Networks performs objective and thorough evaluations of the enterprise-readiness of cloud service based on a detailed set of criteria developed in conjunction with the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). Services designated as Skyhigh Enterprise-Ready are the services receiving the highest CloudTrust™ Ratings, which fully satisfy the most stringent requirements for data protection, identity verification, service security, business practices, and legal protection.