Mobile File Shares
File shares and networked drives are still used extensively to store and manage the enterprise content that knowledge workers interact with day-to-day. The kiteworks solution provides easy secure mobile access to CIFS, SMB, and DFS file shares from a single unified interface–increasing productivity for workers on the go and enabling secure collaboration with internal and external parties.
- Secure mobile access to Windows File Shares and Distributed File Systems (DFS) using CIFS/SMB and NFS protocols via native iOS and Android apps, as well as any current web browser – without requiring a VPN
- Display disparate file shares (network drives), other enterprise content stores, and kiteworks secure folders
- Link files from Windows File Shares and various ECM systems in a single, secure kiteworks folder to easily share and collaborate with external partners
- Fully-containerized secure round trip download-edit-upload of MS Office files via kiteworks mobile apps
- Provides single login for secure access to ECM systems, file stores, Accellion collaboration and file sharing tools
- Simplified access and management of information including the ability to display or hide SharePoint sites on-the-fly
- Users can easily and securely share files with external partners and collaborators
- Direct access to “document of record” without content duplication
- Whitelisting and blacklisting capabilities to limit which sources are accessible via kiteworks web or mobile app
- Maximum data protection through private cloud deployment—either on-premise or hosted
kiteworks enables organizations to provide secure mobile access to enterprise content - anytime, anywhere, on any connected device.