Mobile File Shares
In today’s enterprise organizations, file shares and networked drives are still used extensively to store and manage the enterprise content that knowledge workers interact with day-to-day. Accellion provides easy secure mobile access to CIFS, SMB and DFS file shares from a single unified interface, increasing productivity for workers on the go.
- Secure mobile access to Windows File Shares and Distributed File Systems (DFS) using SMB V1, V2 and CIFS protocols – without a VPN
- Mobile access via native iOS, Android and Windows Mobile¹ Apps, as well as any current web browser
- Displays disparate file shares (network drives) and SharePoint sites in single, unified folder structure
- Fully-containerized round trip download-edit-upload of MS Office files via Accellion Mobile Apps
- Provides single login for secure access to ECM systems, file stores, Accellion collaboration and file sharing tools
- Display or hide content sources sites on-the-fly, simplifying access and management of information
- Easily and securely share files with external users
- Direct access to “document of record” – content not replicated
- Whitelisting and blacklisting capabilities to limit which sources are accessible via Accellion Web or Mobile App
- Supports private cloud - on-premise or hosted deployment
Accellion enables organizations to provide secure mobile access to enterprise content - anytime, anywhere, on any connected device.
¹Windows Mobile App available Q4 2013