Accellion delivers true mobile content management with secure access to content stored in SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013, from any device, without a VPN. Easily preview and download files, edit them locally, share with external users and post back to SharePoint as a new version – using the secure Accellion iOS or Android app, or any web browser.
- Secure mobile access to SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 files – without a VPN
- Mobile access via native iOS, Android and Windows Mobile¹ Apps, as well as any current web browser
- Powerful mobile content management – checkin/checkout; download; edit locally and upload new version; create new file; secure preview
- Fully-containerized round trip download-edit-upload of MS Office files via Accellion Mobile Apps
- Display or hide SharePoint sites on-the-fly, simplifying access and management of information
- Easily and securely collaborate on and share SharePoint files with external users
- Direct access to “document of record” – content not replicated
- Single unified UI across Enterprise Content Management systems, file shares and Accellion workspaces
- Leverages Corporate LDAP/Active Directory for user authentication; honors existing SharePoint security and user roles
- Whitelisting and blacklisting to limit which sources are accessible via Accellion Web or Mobile App
- Supports private cloud - on-premise or hosted deployment
Accellion enables organizations to provide secure mobile access to enterprise content - anytime, anywhere, on any connected device.
¹Windows Mobile App available Q4 2013