Mobile Content Management
kiteworks provides secure, real-time universal mobile access to files stored in enterprise and cloud content stores without requiring a VPN.
Using kiteworks, enterprise organizations can provide employees and external parties secure access to content stored in SharePoint, Windows File Shares (CIFS and DFS), Documentum, OpenText, and other Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems. kiteworks also offers connectivity to public cloud content stores such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and OneDrive. All content accessed via kiteworks is encrypted and tracked, providing IT with mobile content management including centralized audit and reporting capabilities, to ensure enterprise security and compliance.
With kiteworks mobile content management, users can easily and securely view, edit, upload, and share files from laptops, desktops, tablets, or smartphones, without creating and storing duplicate copies in public cloud services. Users can also move, combine, and share content from multiple content sources with internal and external users, while maintaining the integrity of the “document of record.”
In addition to the off-the-shelf content connectors provided with the kiteworks solution, enterprise developers and system integrators can create custom connectors to other content stores using the kiteworks platform Enterprise Content APIs.
- Secure mobile access to enterprise and cloud content sources via native iOS and Android apps or web browsers – without requiring a VPN:
- SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, and SharePoint Online
- OpenText Content Server (Livelink)
- OpenText eDOCS
- Home drive
- Google Drive for Work
- One Drive for Business
- Powerful mobile content management – secure preview, check-in/check-out (SharePoint, Documentum, and OpenText), download, upload new versions, and create or edit Office documents
- Secure easy sharing and file collaboration with external users of files stored in ECM systems and content stores. while maintaining the “document of record” in the source system without content duplication
- Fully-containerized secure round trip (download-edit-upload) of MS Office and PDF documents using kiteworks mobile apps
- Single universal UI across enterprise and cloud content stores for increased productivity
- Integration with enterprise security infrastructure including corporate LDAP/Active Directory for user authentication and SSO (SAML)
- Increased data security through honoring of existing ECM security settings, user roles, and access control list (ACL)
- Self-service for end users to add content sources without admin support; no installation or configuration needed on enterprise content sources
- Whitelisting and blacklisting to limit which sources are accessible via kiteworks web or mobile app
- IP address restriction configurable by IT to limit from where users can access enterprise content sources