Quickly Create Simple Business Processes with Security and Compliance
Powerful Foundation | Secure MFT Automation Client
- Write simple yet sophisticated flows that securely transform and move content files between repositories, systems, and users.
- Easily integrate the content firewall’s user-friendly, policy-controlled secure email, secure request file, SFTP, and secure shared folders into your flows.
- Securely leverage content firewall access to enterprise content repositories and cloud stores.
- Give users simple interfaces and triggers, such as dropping a file into a folder.
- Automatically feed the standardized log to the CISO Dashboard or your SIEM.
Distribute Throughout the Organization
Centrally Managed | Secure MFT Automation Client
- Supports Windows servers, desktops, and laptops.
- Applies centralized content firewall policies and access controls.
- Integrates logging into the consolidated, standardized content firewall log for export to your SIEM.
- Can access local file systems as an agent of Automation Server transfers, or run independent processes.
Author Workflows Without Coding
Visual Authoring| Secure MFT Automation Client
- Visually wire function nodes into flows.
- Configure nodes with simple forms.
- Let savvy end users edit custom flows.
Leverage Workflow Functions
Workflow Library | Secure MFT Automation Client
- Control the workflow with built-in nodes such as trigger, delay, branch, debug, etc.
- Connect using network protocols including HTTP, WebSockets, TCP, UDP, and MQTT.
- Display input forms and output dashboards.
- Parse standard data formats, validate file signatures, manipulate data fields, and generate output files.
- Run system commands to manipulate files, call executables for post-processing, or integrate with your existing BPM and RPA systems.
Leverage Secure Content Firewall Functions
Content Library | Secure MFT Automation Client
- Automate secure 3rd party communications using built-in nodes that call the comprehensive Accellion platform APIs.
- Set up secure large file transfers using email, SFTP, and secure shared folders.
- Securely access content in SharePoint, file shares, OneDrive, SFTP servers, and other repositories.
- Run administrative functions including folder creation/deletion, user management, audit trail, and notification controls.
- Connect to one or more Accellion servers.
Leverage the Node-RED Community
- Fully compatible with Node-RED, so you can import nodes from thousands the Node-RED open source community supports.
- Connect to enterprise systems like SMS, SAP, and Salesforce with community nodes.
- Query and update databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Flow content through your existing solutions, such as CDR/Sanitation.