Private Cloud File Sharing
The industry’ leading 100% on-premise private cloud secure file sharing and collaboration solution ensures the highest levels of security and control.
Leading enterprises and government agencies rely on Accellion for a private cloud file sharing solution to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of enterprise content. Accellion is the pioneer and industry leader in offering private cloud deployments, either on-premise or as a hosted offering. Private cloud file sharing delivers the stringent data security and protection controls required by organizations and government agencies today.
- Private Cloud (On-Premise) Private cloud on-premise deployments provide complete ownership of the encryption keys to ensure full control over the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of content sharing between internal and external users. Accellion offers an easy to install and manage on-premise solution for VMware and Hyper-V virtualized environments, enabling rapid enterprise-wide private cloud deployment.
- Private Cloud (Hosted) Private cloud hosted deployment provides the flexibility and scalability of a managed service offering while ensuring high levels of security and control. With an Accellion private cloud hosted solution, there is no co-mingling of application data, resulting in greatly reduced risk of data exposure and leakage.
- Hybrid Cloud Enterprises with global deployments can seamlessly combine on-premise deployments for larger locations with hosted deployments for satellite offices to enable rapid scaling of their own IT infrastructure. The Accellion hybrid cloud solution combines the control of the private cloud with the flexibility of hosted cloud solutions.
- Modular Multi-Tiered Architecture An industry first, kiteworks enables extreme deployment flexibility by allowing the web, application, and storage tiers to be separated and placed anywhere in the network. The web tier can be placed in the DMZ for VPN-less access from mobile devices, while the application and storage tiers can be placed behind the internal firewall. Unique authentication tokens for each tier provide an additional layer of security from intrusions and data breaches.
- Extreme Scalability With kiteworks, each tier can be scaled independently or all can be combined into a single virtual appliance. This allows organizations to grow their deployment from a single server (supporting a few thousand users) to a global deployment supporting hundreds of thousands of users. Each tier can be optimized for performance by adding an unlimited number of servers, and load balancing that is configured automatically by the system. Additionally, deploying redundant servers at each tier can ensure high availability.
- Data Sovereignty and Global Deployments The kiteworks architecture allows data residency policies to be applied to restrain data storage to physical geographical boundaries to meet local security and compliance requirements. Furthermore, kiteworks optimizes performance for users around the world by placing servers close to regional offices.