Automate Secure Enterprise File Transfers
Reliable and Versatile | Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- Trigger, manage, and monitor automated processes end-to-end.
- Run system-to-system, user-to-system, and system-to-user workflows.
- Transfer over any communication channel: email, SFTP, shared folders, web and mobile upload/download, etc.
- Access any data source or target: local files, on-premise content management systems & file shares, cloud storage, enterprise applications, custom applications and IoT.
- Transfer files of unlimited size and type.
Prevent Breaches of Sensitive Information
- Centralized secure vault with a full audit trail, bank-grade encryption in transit and at rest, and optional HSM key management.
- Hardened virtual appliance with malware protection including embedded AV and integration with your ATP.
- Granular policies, access controls and permissions; no administrator access to content.
- Strong authentication methods, integrated with your enterprise LDAP/MSAD, MFA, and SSO. Native management and governance of 3rd party user identity and roles.
- Deploy using FIPS/FedRAMP, private cloud, on-premise, or hybrid options.
Author Workflows Without Coding
Visual Orchestrator | Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- Visually wire function nodes into flows.
- Configure nodes with simple forms.
- Let savvy end users edit custom flows.
Leverage Workflow Functions
Workflow Library | Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- Control the workflow with built-in nodes such as trigger, delay, branch, debug, etc.
- Connect using network protocols including HTTP, WebSockets, TCP, UDP, and MQTT.
- Display input forms and output dashboards.
- Parse standard data formats, validate file signatures, manipulate data fields, and generate output files.
- Run system commands to manipulate files, call executables for post-processing, or integrate with your existing workflow orchestration and RPA systems.
Leverage Content Firewall Functions
Secure Content Library | Managed File Transfer
- Automate secure 3rd party communications using built-in nodes that call the comprehensive Accellion platform APIs.
- Set up secure large file transfers using email, SFTP, and secure shared folders.
- Securely access content in SharePoint, file shares, OneDrive, SFTP servers, and other repositories.
- Run administrative functions including folder creation/deletion, user management, audit trail, and notification controls.
- Connect to one or more Accellion servers.
Leverage the Node-RED Community
- Import nodes from thousands the Node-RED open source community supports.
- Connect to enterprise systems like SMS, SAP, and Salesforce with community nodes.
- Query and update databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Flow content through your existing solutions, such as CDR/Sanitation.
Address Any Industry Scenario
Use Case Examples | Managed File Transfer (MFT)
System to System Transfers
- Bank sends transaction data to credit card companies.
- Hospital runs records transfers through data sanitation.
- Airline securely exchanges operational documents with suppliers.
- Bank notifies authorities of suspicious activities.
System to User Transfers
- Bank notifies customer of loan approval.
- Clinics send test results to hospital, run post-processing, and route to specialist doctor.
- Insurance company extracts data from legacy CSV reports, formats it, and securely emails it to customers.