Streamline and Secure Large-Scale File Transfer Operations
Automation Server | Managed File Transfer
- Manage, monitor, and recover transfers with the Automation Server’s graphical operations dashboard.
- Onboard new trading partners and author workflows simply and quickly.
- Trigger transfers with scheduling, polling, or events, or start them manually.
- Maximize end-to-end security with unique vault-to-vault transfers.
- Access data in folders, file shares, repositories, and cloud stores.
Automate Secure and Flexible Business Processes
Automation Client | Managed File Transfer
- Make departmental file-based processes simple, foolproof, and compliant using the Automation Client.
- Distribute throughout the organization, but manage centrally.
- Author visual workflows without coding.
- Leverage a library of two thousand connectors and workflow functions.
- Utilize content firewall functions.
Protect Your Content from Insiders and Advanced Threats
Hardened Virtual Appliance | Managed File Transfer
- The content firewall doesn’t just encrypt protocols and storage, it minimizes your attack surface by enclosing all system components in a hardened virtual appliance.
- It firewalls each server, defaults to most secure settings, shuts off unnecessary ports, removes unnecessary code, and isolates traffic between tiers.
- Accellion’s secure development lifecycle, regular penetration testing, and worldwide bounty program eliminate bugs before they become vulnerabilities.
- Like a smartphone, one button updates all the system components so you never miss a patch.
- Intrusion detection systems detect and alert on suspicious system modifications.
Set Granular Policy Controls to Prevent Compliance Violations
Governance | Managed File Transfer
- More easily meet standards like NIST 800-53, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001.
- Prevent insider mistakes and attacks with separation of duties and workflow-level access controls, and govern end users with role-based permissions and data access policies.
- Geography-aware architecture for storage and transfer controls, as well as replication and automatic failover for high availability and disaster recover.
- Firewall zone-savvy deployments and policies let you control where data and metadata is stored to prevent DMZ exposure.
- Connect and leverage your DLP to block and log sensitive transfers, your ATP to quarantine malware, and your CDR for content disarm and reconstruction.
Gain End-to-End Visibility of Content Entering or Leaving the Enterprise
Security Analytics| Managed File Transfer
- Visualize all sensitive information entering and leaving the firm in a standardized log of all transactions covering secure MFT, secure email, secure file sharing, and other content firewall communication channels.
- Understand who’s sending what to whom, when, where and how.
- Detect suspicious activity and take action on anomalies.
- Pass audits and comply with industry regulations.
- Create custom dashboards and reports in your SIEM, or utilize the Accellion Splunk App.
Prevent Leaks and Breaches with AV, DLP, CDR, and ATP
Automated File Scanning | Managed File Transfer
- Detect and quarantine malware in incoming content by scanning through the content firewall’s embedded anti-virus.
- Detect and quarantine unknown threats in incoming content with your Advanced Threat Prevention (ATP) product such as Check Point SandBlast or FireEye Malware Analysis (AX) and Detection on Demand.
- Prevent leaks by scanning outgoing content through your Data Leak Prevention (DLP) product based on your rules for logging and blocking transfers.
- Eliminate malware in incoming content using Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR) products like OPSWAT MetaDefender.
Leverage All Content Firewall Communication Channels
Third Party Communications | Managed File Transfer
- Give business users simple Web or local folders as transfer endpoints.
- Securely access enterprise content in file shares, SharePoint and other on-premise Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, and cloud shares such as Microsoft OneDrive and Box.
- Orchestrate secure email communications.